The registration for selection for Great Britain teams is now open.
All registrations must be in before Saturday 6th April 2019.
In order to register your intention, you will need to be logged into the WWR website. To register you must provide:
- Email address (this will be used to contact you with the results of selection and it is your responsibility to ensure it is correct)
- Mobile phone number
- Date of birth
- A copy of your passport and
- A passport sized photograph
When entering please state which class(es) you wish to be considered for and in which competitions. You can enter a maximum of two classes in each competition e.g. K1/C2;C1/C2; K1/C1. This does not include team events. If you wish to enter more than one class you can use the "Add Guest" button to create another registration form.
For the world cups please state if you wish to be considered for world cups 3 and 4 in China.
As a selected athlete you will potentially be required to compete in the team event, which will be at the direction of the team manager.
Please read the selection policy and junior and senior competency requirements before registering. Selection will take place a few days after the selection race. Once notified you will be required to accept or decline your place within seven days of selection being announced.
For selected athletes a contribution/deposit will be required within seven days of selection being announced. WWR will subsidise Great Britain Teams, with the Senior Worlds and Junior Worlds being the focus events. World Cup, U23s and Europeans representation will be self-funding and self-supporting.
Competitions are as follows:
- SENIOR WORLD SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIPS 24 – 29 Sept La Seu D’Urgell, Spain
- SENIOR WORLD CUPS 1-2. 6 - 10 June Treignac/Vezere France
- SENIOR WORLD CUPS 3-4 11 – 16 Dec Lu Chiu City, Salween, China
- SENIOR EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS 14 – 18 May 2019 Soca, Kobraid, Bovec
- JUNIOR AND U23 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 24 -29 June 2019 Banja Luka