Incorporating Matlock Long Sprint Race.
Matlock/Nottingham 14th/15th January
Suitable for anyone interested in Wild Water Racing, all are welcome and we will tailor training to suit everyone.
- 9.00-9.30am meet at Matlock registration, Artists Corner Car Park
- 9.30am Intro and Theory of race pacing.
- 10am on the water 3 runs plus paddle backs
- 11.30am, 1st runs,12.30pm 2nd runs
- 1.30pm to 2.00pm Lunch
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm small groups up stream downstream practice and drills.
- 7am Pool session at Portland Leisure Centre, Nottingham
- 10am Nottingham Kayak Club Winter race
- 11.30am Classroom Session
- 12.30pm Lunch and home
If anyone is very keen we can organise and afternoon session on the Daleks on the White Water coarse early afternoon. White water coarse is open to Racing boats Sunday PM. There will be a charge of £15.00 per paddler which will include race entry and cover the pool cost on Sunday morning.