There are floods and heavy rain forecast for this weekend which will affect the Irwell race at the Burrs Activity Centre.
We will be reviewing the river levels and confirming tomorrow. At this stage we will be planning to go ahead but the level will not be suitable for novices or inexperienced paddlers. Club Coaches or individual paddlers will need to make their own decisions on whether to compete.
The river level gauges are at https://www.riverlevels.uk/irwell-bury-bury-ground#.VkY2Xnknypo
Anyone who has any questions or needs more details please contact me on 07790 494110